Saturday, January 18, 2014

Nail Polish Collection (Jan. 2014)

What better way to start off an obsession blog than with my biggest obsession of all - nail polish. I have about 250+ nail polishes, spread out between my mom's house and my dad's house. I started painting my nails at the end of my freshman year of high school, but I started avidly collecting sophomore year. I'm in my junior year of high school now, and seriously lol, this obsession isn't going to stop anytime soon. I hope it doesn't because then all the polishes I already have would go to waste!



Taken with flash, to bring out the colors more
This actually isn't my entire collection. Like I said, I have to switch between two houses (the joys of having divorced parents......), and my American Apparel polishes are on a different shelf because I love them so much that they need to be segregated. I also have about 20 polishes in a plastic bag (oh look! you can see part of the bag in the corner of the pics!) that I don't like very much, so maybe I'll sell them someday.
The two brands I have the most of are Essie and OPI. Currently, I don't have any super high-end brands. I have 5 Butter Londons (behind the OPIs, if you can tell) that were bought when they went on sale, but I really want a nice Deborah Lippman or a nice Chanel. I don't think those two brands ever go on sale, so I'm out of luck unless I decide to splurge someday :'(
Swatches, reviews, & other misc. things to come! I have them saved up in my drafts right now, holla.

No comments:

Post a Comment